Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: All meritorious students to get the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 amount of Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 60,000 per year. These rupees will be given only after passing the Madhyamik board exam by the West Bengal state government. Generally, applicants need to apply for this scholarship after the release of secondary results. Mamata government will deposit the money directly to the bank accounts within a few months if the application is followed by the proper rules.
All about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Earlier, west Bengal students need to pass exams with 75% marks to get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. But now, for their financial sake, every student must secure 60 percent marks in their 10th and 12th annual board examination. But 53 percent marks are acceptable in a Masters’s degree.
Amounts details in brief
|Higher Secondary (XI+XII)
|Rs. 1000 per month/ Rs. 12000 per annum
|Undergraduate/ UG (Engineering / Medical / Honours /GNM / Para-medical)
|Rs. 1000 to 5000 rupees per month/ Rs. 12000 per annum
|Rs. 24000 per annum
|Rs. 24000 per annum
Eligibility criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
- Pass with 60% marks in the Madhyamik exam.
- The annual income of the student’s family should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Must have own Aadhaar card.
- Must have a bank account in the student’s name.
- Study up to Post Graduate level in an institution located in West Bengal.
- If any student has passed higher secondary then he/she has to get admission in any UG subject or medical, engineering, diploma, or any other course with 60% marks and apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- If you have given UG and got 53% marks and are admitted to PG then you can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023.
- Those who have K1 and K2 of Kanyashree, if they get admission in PG with 45% marks, they will also get 24 thousand or 30 thousand rupees.
What happens if any student fails?
- If a student drops a year or is unable to continue his studies for any reason, then later, he can make a renewal or fresh application for this scholarship by showing a valid reason while applying for this scholarship.
- If a student is not involved in studies for more than one year then the said student cannot apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
However, if they are admitted to a new course, they can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship by making a fresh application.
Required Documents to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
- Applicant’s Madhyamik exam certificate
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family
- Receipt of admission to a new class
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook
- Passport size color photo
- Candidate’s signature
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
- Applications for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship can be made through two different websites for minorities and Hindu castes. Now two websites are mentioned below:-
- For Minority students (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist) – https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- For Hindu Students – https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
- The first candidate has to visit the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Click on the ‘How To Apply’ button on the home page.
- Click on the check box at the bottom of the new page that opens and click on the ‘Proceed for Registration’ button.
- From the next new page ‘Directorate of School Education (DSE)’ – this option will be seen.
- After that click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application’ link.
- Then in the registration form click on the secondary examination option and provide the relevant documents.
- Fill out the registration form with all the information related to the applicant’s name, address and valid email id and phone number, etc.
- Now prepare a password and click on the ‘Registrar’ button.
- OTP will be sent to the mobile number for verification.
- Then a vital registration ID will be provided at the end of the registration process.
- Now go to ‘Applicant Login’ on the home page and log in with Applicant ID, Password, and Security Code.
- Click on the ‘Edit Application’ link in the ‘Dashboard’ on the left side of the new page that opens.
- Then upload the required documents and click on the ‘Save and Continue button to complete the application
Point to be noted that the entire application process for this scholarship is online. So after applying online, you don’t need to submit any documents anywhere. Once the online application process for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship is over. Now the applicant can see his application status on the dashboard.
What is the Renewal Application Procedure for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023?
For renewal application for Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, students have t log in to www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in website with the Application ID and Password (obtained during online application last year). The renewal application should be done as per above mentioned steps. While applying for online renewal of the Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, the applicant needs to scan and upload the last school/college/university examination mark sheet. If the examination is in semester mode, the mark sheets of both semesters should be scanned together and applied.
Selection Process for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
- The selection procedure for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023 is mentioned below
- First, online applications need to be sorted.
- Documents are primarily arranged in ascending order based on the marks obtained and the student’s income criteria.
- The merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the availability of all the documents submitted by the candidates.
- Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed to their respective accounts.
The helpline number of the SVMCM Scholarship
In case of any problem, while applying for the scholarship online or for any other important information, you can contact SVMCM Scholarship Helpline. To contact you can send an email to [email protected] or call 18001028014 (toll-free).
To get more fresh updates like this, Please follow our Facebook page.