Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24: To give financial assistance to meritorious underprivileged students of Class 11+ Kotak Education Foundation, the CSR implementing agency of the Kotak Mahindra Group launching a scholarship program named Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24. This scholarship will be given to economically weak students. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance for the overall education and development of the youth. So that the future of the students can be the brightest. Students who are enrolled in Class 11 in Junior Colleges/Schools will be provided financial assistance of INR 3,000 every month to continue their further education.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24 Overview
|Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Class 11th Students
|INR 3,000 every month
|Application start date
|5th June 2023
|31st July 2023
|Final list date
|30th August 2023
All about Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24
It is known that KEF has partnered with 200 schools in and around Mumbai. Which is impacting more than 1,00,000 students, 30,000 parents, 10,000 teachers, and 1,000 school leaders as well. And the good news to that these privileged students have become engineers, doctors, finance professionals, and more. And for 2023-24 this scholarship amount will be reimbursed every quarter. This scholarship will be given for educational expenditure purposes such as tuition fees, books, stationery, travel, and other related educational needs.
- The utilization of this fund can be extended further depending on the specific requirements of the Kotak Education Foundation.
- Students under Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24 will be given a scholarship of INR 3,000 per month. It means a scholarship amount of Rs. 63,000 will be allotted for the 2 years of this Kotak scholarship program.
- This scholarship amount will be credited every quarter.
- Kotak Foundation will provide academic support, webinars, and career guidance to help the students. So that they can make the appropriate career choice after the 12th exam. And can get every possible assistance in competitive entrance exam preparations.
- The candidates will benefit from industry exposure visits to business houses and educational institutions.
- Experienced specialists from KEF will review the student’s academic progress at regular intervals. Then they will conduct home visits and interact with students’ parents during the tenure of the KJS program.
Eligibility criteria for Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24
- To get the Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24, students must have scored more than 85% marks in their board exams (SSC/CBSE/ICSE) in class 10th.
- The family annual income of the applying students should be Rs.3,20,000 or less.
- Students must be admitted to class 11 in junior colleges/schools in Mumbai with Arts, Commerce, and Science stream subjects.
- Students must be the residents of Mumbai Metropolitan Region in the academic year 2023-24.
Documents required to apply for Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24
- An income certificate from the collector’s office (either Maharashtra or the Indian government) is mandatory. And the income details on the certificate should match the income listed on the application form.
- Passport photo and Aadhaar card of student and their parents PAN card of the earning member of the family.
- Class 10 mark sheet and school leaving Certificate are needed.
- If any member of the family pays income tax then copy of IT return.
- If any of the parents has died, the death certificate.
- Bank account details of the student applying for the scholarship.
- Point to be noted that if anyone needs to prepare any income certificate then he/she can obtain an Income Certificate from https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en.
How to apply for this Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24?
- First log in with Buddy4Study through this link https://www.buddy4study.com/application/KJSP1/instruction
- Then visit the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study, register on it with your email, mobile number, and Gmail account.
- After logging in click on ‘Start Application’ to apply.
- After this fill in the important details asked.
- Then upload the documents.
- Now accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- After clicking on it, the information filled by you will appear on the screen.
- Submit it after checking it again. In this way, your application for Kotak Junior Scholarship will be done successfully.
- After the selection process is done, meritorious students will be informed by KEF through a congratulatory telephone call or message on or before 30th August 2023.
If anyone does not have a bank account what to do?
- Then, the candidate should have a joint bank account with their parents. Because a valid bank statement or the first page of a bank passbook is a mandatory document to get the scholarship amount credited.
- In case anyone does not have a bank account at the time of the application, it’s needed to start the process of opening a bank account.
Selection Process for Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023-24
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria, and their merit.
- The next procedure is document verification. After verifying this it will be decided who is eligible for getting this scholarship or not.
- After the telephonic interviews the selected students will be shortlisted after the verification is done.
- Now the final merit list will be released by the organization on Kotak’s official website.
Helpline number for any further help
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: 011-430-92248 (Ext: 325) (Monday to Friday -10:00AM to 6 PM)
To get more fresh updates like this, Please follow our Facebook page.